Faces of the Forgotten
BOOK DESIGN INFORMATION AND SPECIFICATIONS
Each Faces of the Forgotten book was handcrafted by master artisans in the USA with decades of experience in bookbinding. Each volume reflects the superlative quality of its design, and the care and artistry used in its creation.
The book is truly a combination of the latest in digital printing technology and traditional Old-World binding techniques. The entire binding process used on this book is archival, from the printed pages, to the glue, to the thread used to hand-stitch each page.
This one-of-a-kind book is meant to last for generations. It was designed not only to showcase the artwork within, but to be a work of art itself.
Proceeds for Homeless Charity and Humanitarian / Environmental Photographic Projects.
- One of 25 unique Artist’s Proof Limited Edition
- ISBN 978-0-578-59544-3 and Barcode created only for the 25 exclusive Artist’s Proof Limited Edition books.
- Unique signed and numbered photo included with each Artist’s Proof edition
- Large 14 x 19 format
- 230 pages
- 13 foldouts
- 154 photos
- High quality Mohawk Superfine Ultra White Eggshell 100# Text paper
- DINPro-Light, DINPro Regular, Segoe Script and AdobeFnt21 fonts (various point sizes used)
- Genuine leather clamshell (exterior in dark gray distressed leather; debossed image onto front of clamshell)
- Embossed signature of artist on clamshell
- Black linen interior trays in clamshell
- Dark gray distressed leather hard book cover with embossed stamped book title (custom copper die created for front cover stamping)
- Hand-sewn pages: An experienced artisan hand-stitched the pages creating a collectible, archival-safe book. The pages were hand sewn with binder’s thread, then reinforced with fabric and adhesive to produce the most durable book on the market today.
- Black endsheets
- Hand-signed by artist on Limited Edition page of each Artist’s Proof edition
- Two hologram logos attached to the book’s Limited Edition page for authentication, with two matching hologram logos on the Certificate of Authenticity